Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TWO Birthday Parties!!

Evan is so cool, he got two birthday parties!! At least, that's what he told me, so I'll let him think that. Here are some pictures from his two birthday parties. I don't have very many from the one he had in Walkerton that my mom threw for him, because my camera died!! Bad mom...





Again, he kept diving into the cake with his whole face!


Frosting face!

He LOVES the Baby Einstein caterpillar, so I got some 1st birthday stuff with it on it for him...his hat, bib, and a 1st birthday candle. He actually kept the hat on for awhile.


And his friend Lucy's mommy made him his cake...isn't it fabulous? I think she's for hire, so let me know! Each part of the body is a different flavor too! I was so excited to see this cake, and it got a big grin from Evan as well!



This is the only picture I have of him at his Grandma Rhonda's party. He still hasn't gotten to his cake yet. It was a Mickey Mouse head, with LOTS of black frosting. Thanks, Grandma Rhonda!










0 comments: