Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More Christmas Time Pictures

Landon and Evan from behind. They are the same size, except you can see that Landon has a lot more weight on Evan! Look at the difference in their arms...my little skinny mini will probably never be a body builder, but we'll get over it!

I caught Evan picking on Daisy while she was trying to take a nap.

I love this picture! Davin was interested in Evan's new bongos from his Uncle Matt, and Evan was patiently looking over his shoulder.



1 comments:

Kim said...

You're not the only one with a little nugget. Nolan is slim for his age too. We just recently got him to put a new food into his mouth, check it a little, take a drink, then swallow it. Oh my word, what an ordeal. 1 bite of steak is like a celebration around here....give that kid some cheese pizza, french toast or taco bell burritos....he is made in the shade.

Well, if you get the chance to call me, call my home number. the 524 one. I am almost always home after 5 central time.


Hope Joel is doing well. He is at that age where things to embarrass them, so you just have to let him choose. He's growing up, so communicate with your parents Joel and reach a decision together. I'll be thinking about you with high spirits.