Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

Picture Post!!

Evan and Davin...this is while Mandy was spinning them around on Grandma Sheila's computer chair. We had tried to get nice pictures of them several times before this one happened.

His first skinned knee!! It's a rite of passage, I think! This probably sounds weird, but it was soooo cute!!

Getting into Grandma's cabinets.

So cute...Evan is extremely excited to go "bye-bye." He brings us his shoes, and tries to put them on alot. He gets excited when we put his shoes and coat on. He knows that if he takes his hat off he can't go bye-bye.
Thank you for your prayers while we said goodbye to John. Sheila is coping, and having good and bad days, which of course is normal and expected. We had a short trip planned for the end of May, long before John passed so quickly, and we are looking forward to getting to see her again soon.
Joel, (Misty's brother) is having his 2nd surgery on Apr. 13th. It will be his 2nd of three surgeries to be done. Hopefully the next one will be another 6-8 weeks out. He has recovered so well from the last one. He looked wonderful when I saw him last...he has gained 12 lbs back and his bloodwork has finally come back in the normal range!!! He struggled so long with anemia and all that goes with that due to so much blood loss. But the doctors couldn't believe how well he's done.
I am still babysitting during the day, all week long. It is certainly not for me. I get so restless being in the house all day, but it is so much work to get the two of them out of the house together that it is not really worth it. (And his mom doesn't want us leaving the house) I'm always glad to get out, and always look forward to doing so, but it is at least a half-hour process to get them out the door. If you have two very young kids, and think this sounds excessive, PLEASE chime in...I must be doing something wrong!
Paul still enjoys his job at Kirtlan Automotive. He is also working very hard here at home to help me keep things in order, and going through years of stuff that has been laying around that had just never been filed or thrown away when it needed to be. He is working hard on our finances too...we're doing the Dave Ramsey program to make things a little easier on us down the road.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Misty





2 comments:

Ana said...

It's an adorable baby!
I hope he'll grow happy and healthy!
Take good care of him :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hi! I really miss you guys! This is really random, but I'm doing Dave Ramsey's program at bible study. And (this is even more random) my boyfriend's friend works with Paul at Kirtlan's. We went to Azteca's with them in downtown Wabash and I saw Paul's picture on the wall.

I'm glad to hear that Evan is doing so well! Miss you!!!!

-Malia