Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

More pictures....










I love my piano that mom got me. My favorite thing to do, of course, is bang the heck out of it!








This is how we clean Evan up after a particularly messy meal. Thanks Aunt Brenda! (She bought me the shower head as a baby gift...absolutely invaluable!)




I just don't think that there are any words that are needed to accompany this picture. Enjoy!









This is Evan and his new friend, Lucas. I am babysitting for Lucas now that I've quit my job as a music therapist for Meaningful Day Services. I really do enjoy it, but the stresses of caring for two babies similar ages are great. I salute you, Mom! (Who raised twins while my dad, a trucker, was gone through the week!)







Evan is eating ice cream for the first time. It is strawberry. Don't worry, he didn't have an allergic reaction. I thought it was okay because they make baby food with strawberries in it.











This is Evan playing with his Aunt Mandy. She came to visit from Dekalb, IL for Labor Day weekend and spent two nights with us. Evan loved it!













Evan hanging out with Grandma Sheila and Grandpa John, at Aunt Mandy and Uncle Andy's house. This was the weekend of Davin's b-day party!
Evan's cousin Davin is tearing into his first birthday cake! Davin turned one year old on September 9th. He was born on Mandy's birthday, so he shares his birthday with his mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited to see that you are back in action with blogging! I would look at the blogs I read on the side of my blog, and it would say that it had been two months since you wrote :) I'm glad it's all worked out, I can't wait to read more about you guys!!

Adam and Becca said...

Yeah for updates! What a cutie your little Evan is! So fun to see how much he's changed! Hope we can talk again soon!