Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

This is Evan with Kristen, Vivian's mommy. We miss Vivian, but rejoice that she is certainly in Jesus' arms. Kristen said that Evan will have to find a new prom date.
Evan with his "aunt Kimmy." For those that don't know Kim, she and Mandy and I grew up together, as her dad lived next door to us. We had a blast growing up. She was in town from Colorado and was able to get over here to see us!
This is Evan taking his first wagon ride. Mom got the wagon for Paul a few years ago at Christmas. Evan is in the removable seat from the double stroller so that he doesn't topple over!
Yes, I'm a bad mom...I sat him up here on the counter while I made his bottle. Notice the hotdog buns that have been violently shaken out of their plastic bag (yep, I let him play with those, too.) I wish I had captured the joy on his face when he did that. Notice also the measuring cup he has and is licking...it is from the sugar canister that he removed the lid from. You can't see, but there is sugar all over his clothes. Let's just say, in all of this exciting stuff to do, he completely forgot he was hungry.
Joel is home now, he was released on Saturday. He's still pretty sore, but very glad to be home. Thanks everyone for your prayers this week. It was certainly scary!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Look at him sitting up all by himself. That is sooo cool.
You know, I couldn't tell he was a Paschen at all...(insert sarcasm here)

Paul, Misty, and Evan said...

No kidding! He definitely has my eyes, but everyone here says he looks just like Paul. When he was first born, he looked just like Paul to me, then he started to favor me more (once he chunked up...go figure!) and now he's definitely looking like his dad more. Its so good to keep up with you like this. I had no idea you had a blog.